Monday 11 June 2012

Review: Loreal Caresse Lipstick in 202 Impulsive Fuchsia


           The Caresse Lipsticks are the latest line of lipsticks out by Loreal. It is available in 13 different shades at Boots London. But I'm not a 100% sure which countries these are available in. The name really explains the colour of this lipstick. Many people are comparing these lipsticks to the Revlon Lip Butters (CLICK HERE for the review), so throughout the review I will be comparing this lipstick to the Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop.
          So the first up, the packaging. I have to say I do prefer the packaging of these lipsticks as compared to the Revlon Lip Butters. It way sturdier than the Revlon Lip Butters. It would be practically impossible for it to open up automatically in your bag. Even though I love the Revlon Lip Butter packaging, I prefer the Loreal Caresse Lipstick's better. Next up, the ACTUAL lipstick. The Revlon Lip Butters are smooth, creamy and very hydrating. Although the Caresse lipsticks are EXTREMELY smooth, creamy and hydrating. I love how smoothly this glides onto the lips. It literally slides on. And it is absolutely no joke how hydrating this lipstick is. The formula of this lipstick is GORGEOUS. And as far as pigmentation goes I have to say I prefer the the Revlon Lip Butters. The Revlon Lip Butters are about twice or thrice as pigmented as the Caresse Lipstick's are. I do have to say I love both the Revlon Lip Butters and the Loreal Caresse Lipsticks, but I think I prefer the Loreal ones a bit better, regardless of whether or not is has as much pigmentation as the Revlon Lip Butters. Revlon's Lip Butter in Lollipop and Loreal's Caress Lipstick in Impulsive Fuchsia are practically the same colour although the Loreal one has more pink to it and the Revlon one has more purple to it. I guess that's the reason why I also prefer the colour of the Caresse lipstick as compared to the Revlon Lip Butter.
          PRICE: 7.99 Pounds (I am fully sure that that these are available in England).
         AVAILABLE AT: Boots.
         GRADE: A


No comments:

Post a Comment